SKILL DEVELOPMENT CALENDARS
CLICK BELOW FOR A PRINTABLE VERSION
Skill Development Instructions for September & October Sessions
ATHLETES MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN SKILL DEVELOPMENT IF THEY HAVE ANY ZEROS AS A GRADE
- All forms must be on file with athletic trainer prior to participating in any workouts.
- Athletes may only participate in 1 skill development session per day. (max 90 min)
- Athletes may only participate on days and times that their pod is scheduled
- All athletes must bring their own personal water bottle
- Athletes may not remain in the building after school has been dismissed
- Athletes should contact their coach for specific information
- Skill Development sessions will begin at 4:00 on assigned days
Athletes that are on campus the day that they are scheduled for skill development should report to their designated practice area as soon as they are dismissed from class. DO NOT MOVE CARS FROM THE STUDENT PARKING LOT AFTER SCHOOL.
Athletes arriving for skill development should park or be dropped off in the student parking lot. (Entrance #2) Athletes should not arrive prior to 3:45. Check in will begin at 3:50. Do not enter the building or arrive at your practice area before 3:50.
Check In Areas
- Football will check in at the field house
- Soccer will check in at the soccer practice field
- Cross country will check in at the band practice field
- Basketball and Volleyball will check in through the commons
All athletes must leave campus as soon as skill sessions are complete.