REGISTRATION PROCESS: OPEN NOW
Registration is currently open on FamilyID.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- The Drug Testing Consent Form is still a hard copy form. This is a required form and this will be valid for all four years your son/daughter participates in athletics. A copy may be obtained in the WCHS main office or you may print below.
- Completion of the on-line forms, drug test consent form, as well as a signed and completed physical form will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic office. Physical forms may be obtained in the WCHS main office or you may print below.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at [email protected] if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Chuck Cannon.