Wilkes Central Stadium Information 2019-2020
Welcome to Wes Steele Stadium home of the Wilkes Central Eagles. We are excited that you are here and would like to make you aware of some of our policies.
- Parking for general admission patrons will be in the student parking lot. Please use entrance #1 for access. Overflow parking will be in the field beside the student parking lot. Additional overflow parking will be on the soccer practice field weather permitting.
- All pass holders and online Huddle ticket holders will enter the stadium through Gate #2 behind the press box.
- Players, Students, and Band Members will park on the old practice field and enter through Gate #3 or Gate #2, if they are on a pass list.
- Handicapped Parking will be in front of Gate #1 in the blue parking spaces. A shuttle will be provided inside Gate #1 for patrons that need assistance at the varsity football games.
- Parking at the Field House will require a parking pass. Patrons needing wheelchair access will be parked at field level.
- Access to the track is prohibited. We ask that patrons remain in the stands or behind the roped areas at all times.
- Patrons will be permitted to come onto the playing field 10 minutes after conclusion of the contest and after the visiting team has left the field. (Time will be put on the scoreboard)
- In the event of an emergency contact a school administrator or Sheriff’s deputy.
- Please take time to review the fan code of conduct information posted around the stadium. Please help us make this an enjoyable event for everyone.