Wilkes Central 2023-2024 Athletic Schedules
Due to rising costs and the change in our conference, admission to all events will now be $7.00. Your ticket purchase supports ALL of Wilkes Central athletics. Without our fans purchasing tickets, we would not be able to offer many of our athletic events. Thank you in advance!
All NC athletes must have a yearly physical completed. Please make sure to utilize the most up to date form. When presenting the form to your medical provider, please ensure they sign the form before returning it to you. All physicals should be given to Grant Yarbough- Athletic Trainer for Wilkes Central High School. Please click the links below to access the most current physical form.
Wilkes Central Stadium Information
Welcome to Wes Steele Stadium home of the Wilkes Central Eagles. We are excited that you are here and would like to make you aware of some of our policies.
- Parking for general admission patrons will be in the student parking lot. Please use entrance #1 for access. Overflow parking will be in the field beside the student parking lot. Additional overflow parking will be on the soccer practice field weather permitting.
- All pass holders and online Huddle ticket holders will enter the stadium through Gate #2 behind the press box.
- Players, Students, and Band Members will park on the old practice field and enter through Gate #3 or Gate #2, if they are on a pass list.
- Handicapped Parking will be in front of Gate #1 in the blue parking spaces. A shuttle will be provided inside Gate #1 for patrons that need assistance at the varsity football games.
- Parking at the Field House will require a parking pass. Patrons needing wheelchair access will be parked at field level.
- Access to the track is prohibited. We ask that patrons remain in the stands or behind the roped areas at all times.
- Patrons will be permitted to come onto the playing field 10 minutes after conclusion of the contest and after the visiting team has left the field. (Time will be put on the scoreboard)
- In the event of an emergency contact a school administrator or Sheriff’s deputy.
- Please take time to review the fan code of conduct information posted around the stadium. Please help us make this an enjoyable event for everyone.